Share on Social 👇     

income tax return services bhubaneswar 2022 onlineideation

Don’t worry, avail our services seamlessly by clicking on the link below. Let us assist you resolving your query before the due date 👇
Income Tax Services Offered:
  • ITR For Individual/Sole Proprietorship/HUF
  • ITR For Partnership
  • ITR For Company
  • ITR For NRIs
  • ITR For NGO/Society
  • TDS Return Filing
  • Other IT Services (Assistance on Income Tax Notice Response)
GST Services Offered:
  • GST Registration
    • For Individual
    • For Non-Individual
  • GST Return Filing
  • GST Registration Modification
    • Core Field Modification
    • Non-Core Field Modification
Company Registration Services Offered:
  • LLP
  • One-Person Company (OPC)
  • Section 8
  • Limited
  • Producer
  • Partnership Formation
Existing Company Services

Company Compliance (ROC Compliance)

  • Increase in Authorized Capital
  • Issue and Allotment of Share
  • Change in Object Clause of a company
  • Alteration in the Articles of Association
  • Transfer of Shares
  • Appointment of First Auditor
  • Appointment and Resignation of Auditor
  • Appointment and Resignation of Directors
  • Creation, Satisfaction and Modification of Charges
  • Secretarial Audit
  • Take over Company
  • Maintaining Statutory Registers
  • Maintaining Minutes of Board Meeting
  • Change of Registered Office Address (within the same city)
  • Change of Registered Office Address (outside the city of regd. office but within the same state)
  • Change of Registered Office Address (outside the state of regd. office) and more. 

Our Process

Got a Query? Consult a C.A Today!

Talk to a Chartered Accountant to assist you in resolving your queries. Click on the button 👉

DISCLAIMER: The materials provided herein are solely for information purposes. No attorney-client relationship is created when you access or use the site or the materials. The information presented on this site doesn’t constitute legal or professional advice. It should not be relied upon for such purposes  or used as a substitute for legal advice from an attorney licensed in your state.