Your Data is private. Only you have the access
Privacy of Customer Data
Onlineideation is an online platform of “Ideation Advisory Pvt Ltd”
At Onlineideation, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the Onlineideation Web site and services that display or link to this statement.
- When you purchase a service from Onlineideation website, we ask you for information such as name, address, PAN, Aaadhar, email ID and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Onlineideation account information.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, we collect information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our Websites, we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return or Business Compliance information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return or Business Compliance information with anyone outside of Onlineideation for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share your tax return information inside of Onlineideation for promotional or marketing use.
- Onlineideation uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Onlineideation products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Onlineideation products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be used to identify an individual.
- We retain copies of your completed and filed records and returns in accordance with Onlineideation’s Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you, but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Onlineideation. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Onlineideation works to protect your personal information and tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.