Please read the “Inclusions” under each package, and accordingly choose the appropriate package.
GST Registration for Individuals
Note: If your anticipated transactions are more than 10 line transaction p.m, please don’t select combo registration package. Visit GST Return tab for selecting appropriate service package
Document Checklist for GST Registration (Individual)
- PAN card of the owner
- Aadhar card of the owner
- Passport size photo of Sole Proprietor
- Photocopy of the front page of Passbook/Bank Statement/Cancelled Cheque
- Registered Office Address proof: Anyone of the following documents must be uploaded
- Property Tax Receipt
- Muncipal Khata Copy
- Electricity Bill Copy
Apart from the above, the following documents may be required (if there is notices from GST authority)
- If Self-owned property: Ownership deed/document
- If Rented/ Leased property: Rent/ Lease agreement and No objection certificate (NOC) from the owner of the rented property.
- If Consent Arrangement/ Shared Property: Consent Letter/ NOC from the Owner.