Who should file GST Return
All business owners and dealers who have registered under the GST system must file GST returns according to the nature of their business or transactions.
- Any regular business has to file two monthly returns and one annual return. This amounts to 26 returns in a year.
- The number of GST filings vary for quarterly GSTR-1 filers. The number of GST filings online for them is 17 in a year.
- There are separate returns required to be filed by special cases such as composition dealers whose number of GST filings is 5 in a year.
Nature of businesses/transactions:
- Regular Businesses.
- Businesses registered under the Composition Scheme.
- Other types of business owners and dealers.
- Auto-drafted Returns.
- Tax Notice.
To file GST returns or GST filing, GST compliant sales and purchase invoices are required. You can file your GST return from our website by clicking on the following link: GST Return Packages – Onlineideation